America’s original cookware company introduces a 7 1/2-qt. enameled cast-iron Dutch oven, providing the natural heat conductivity and retention of cast iron with smooth porcelain enamel for easy cleaning and upkeep – no seasoning required. Cast from molten iron in individual sand molds, each piece features two layers of baked-on enamel to create an extremely durable chip-resistant finish. The lid is also crafted of enameled cast-iron to create a tight-fitting seal and prevent splattering, while
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B003KE5R3S"]
How To Choose A Rice Cooker And Use It Effectively To Save Energy.
Today, rice has become more popular among people, not only for Asian, but also people around the world. Because of rice has full of nutrition as well as it can be cook in many different ways, such as fired rice, boil, steamed etc. Therefore, as the reasons described above, most of families have to look for a good rice cooker, because this equipment will make the rice cooking work become easy and quick.
The most popular rice cooker these days is automatic rice cooker. This type of cooker sometime also has rice warming and re-cooking functions. Apart from that, the type of rice cooker has been evolved. There are plenty of types and models available in the market. Some people want to buy a rice cooker that has all-in-one function, which include steam, fry in one cooker with automatic shutdown function etc.
However, if you are the one who want to use this type of cooker, the most important this that you have to be aware of is the safety, including plug, switch, cord, and heat resistant plate. Because these are the most important parts of a cooker and their condition will effect to the quality and safety of the cooker.
Things to consider before you buy a rice cooker
First, you should consider about the size of the cooker. Choose the size that suitable for the number of your family and also consider about the quality of the materials that a cooker made from, including parts and components. Parts and components must be installed correctly and safe rather than make it looking beautiful and also consider about the usage not only choose for the physical appearance.
How to use rice cooker correctly and save energy
- Cook rice in the quantity that meet to the number of people in your family
- Estimate the quantity of water for cooking rice, too much water will not only make rice too muddy, but also take more time to cook and this consume more power.
- You should not open the cooker’s cover during cooking, because this is a waste of energy and increasing your electricity bill
- Do not put the cooker in the wet area or damp, which will make the cooker become rusted easily.
- Do not unplug by jerking the power cord and do not use the cooker if your hand wet.
- Use only sponge to clean your cooker, don’t use metal sheet.
- If you find any unusual or error of the cooker, which will make the cooker work improperly. You have it fix immediately, do not leave it.
- Use ground wire connected with the cooker and often test for the power leaks.
- The power cord must be firmly attached to the cooker’s body, not too loose.
- Always unplug after use.
- Read its manual and instruction carefully and make sure you understand completely before start using.
By doing this, you can make sure that you will use a rice cooker correctly and also help you to save the power bill.